Accounting in Hospitalaccounting,ERP
1250 LE 1600 LE
The course is interested in accounts within hospitals in a full working cycle
- Seeing the main work cycles of the patient within the system and their impact on the patient’s bill and claims
- Identifying the revenue movement within the hospital and its impact from other departments on the patient’s bill and claims
- Training on basic system settings, including medical contracts - price lists - packages and how to influence the work cycle within the institution
- How to price comprehensive operations (packages) and the effect of changing prices on their settings.
- Training on activities related to the patient’s bill and its impact on (the hospital account – the company’s account – the doctor’s account)
- Training on the basic functions of patient and corporate account systems and how to benefit from the various reports based on these functions
- Training on preparing and extracting claims for contracting companies.
- A simplified work cycle for general accounts and the extraction of financial statements
- A simplified work cycle for costs and fixed assets